Lödige - Your partner for the production of
Lödige is a leading manufacturer of process engineering devices for the production of polysaccharides, such as cellulose or starch ether products. We are partners for our customers, both in product development and in the solution of any problems that may occur. Modified starch is used for numerous purposes in the technological sector as well as the food industry. The procedures of starch modification used to achieve the required product properties are based on a systematic combination of solid, liquid and gaseous reacting agents, product temperatures, reaction times and, if required, pressure/vacuum.
In close collaboration with our customers, we regularly conduct projects in which machine designs are defined and then delivered to the customer according to schedule. The technical design of the pressure devices complies with locally valid regulations, so that we can offer services to customers all over the world.
Process engineering solutions
Activities in the field of starch modification include industrial implementation of process steps, e.g. in the following applications:
Mixing of starch with liquid reagents, e.g. for:
- dry cationization
- fermentation: addition of enzyme-loaded process fluid
- dextrination: addition of acids and remoistening
- dough production during separation of gluten from wheat starch
- treatment of potato mash
The production of cellulose derivatives requires numerous process engineering steps. Lödige devices can implement the following processes:
- chemical reaction in the reactor
- structuring/granulation of cellulose/cellulose derivatives
- solvent recovery
Lödige machines for the saccharose processing industry
Lödige offers machines adapted specifically to different process applications. Standard sizes are also available. Check the following list for an overview of the machine range:
Applications for the saccharose processing industry
Polysaccharose is a basic component of various products and is used e.g. in the:
- Construction industry for technical applications (e.g. additive in tile adhesive, in paints, wallpapering glue and many others) -> 99 % cellulose!
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry for coating pills
- Cosmetics industry
- Textile industry