The Lödige wet mixer
- High mixing quality even for critical products
- Application of high shearing forces
- Easy operation and cleaning
- Reliable and time-tested mixer concept
The application range includes everything from processing of viscous components to paste-like products with poor flow. The range of food applications is exceptionally broad and there are also various applications for the pharmaceutical industry.
The conical shape permits thorough residue-free discharge.
For the sizes, please refer to the machine flyer.
The wet mixer system is a vertical mixing system for batch processes. The geometry of the conical or cylindrical mixing vessel, the arrangement and shape of the tools and their peripheral speed are adapted to each other in all sizes, resulting in effective mixing of all components. Depending on the process engineering tasks, the individual mixing tools are combined to form one tool both for material transport and for dispersion and disagglomeration processes. The installation height in the vessel is adjustable within a wide range. An adjustable deflector can be used to affect the product movement in a systematic fashion.
- Parts in contact with product according to customer’s choice
- High surface qualities
- High-tensile steels, stainless steels and special materials
- Various tool systems
- Temperature-controlled mixing vessel surfaces
- Devices for adding dry substances, liquids, greases, lecithins, etc.
- GMP-compliant design
- Manhole for inspection and cleaning
- WIP nozzles for cleaning