The Lödige customer service
Your success is our objective. That is why we deliver machines and spare parts on time. That is why our experts will install your machine quickly and smoothly. On site. And will also guarantee problem-free commissioning. Worldwide.
Once everything is running perfectly, our service technicians will wish you a successful production and say “See you!” And they mean that literally.
Because the ongoing service included in your maintenance agreements means we will always be there to support you. Be it through remote access, for instance on PLC-controlled machines. Or in person, because you want to have your Lödige machine converted or modernised or conduct a software update.
You will barely even notice us, because Lödige technicians work quickly, efficiently and in tune with your production. You will barely notice we have arrived before we are gone and leave your machine working perfectly.
It goes without saying that we will also handle qualification of your pharmaceutical and food production systems:
from design qualification (DQ) during planning through installation qualification (IQ) during commissioning to operational qualification (OQ), performance qualification (PQ) and recalibration at regular intervals.
Last but not least: Knowledge is power. That is why we offer you our Lödige training courses. So that you can use your Lödige machine perfectly. So that you can carry out maintenance work yourself. So that you can save time and money.
An overview of our services
- Highly responsive maintenance and repair service to increase availability of your machine unit
- Wear and spare parts
- Remote maintenance/service level agreements
- Service/maintenance agreements for new machines and used machine units
- Process conversion and optimisation
- Consultation on implementing new safety standards according to EC directive 2006/42/EC and EC directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX directive)
- Calibration service
- Training courses
- Process engineering support
- Machine leasing and second-hand machine service